HOME Course Search

Communication Engineering

Offered by China University of Geosciences
Teaching language English
Degree Bachelor's degree
Duration 4 years
Start date 2022 autumn
Tuition fee CNY22000/Y
Application fee 400 (RMB) / 70 (USD)
  • Course Overview
  • Program advantages
  • Entry requirements
  • Program Objectives
  • How to apply
  • Students in teaching program according to the hours 1:1.2 undergraduate teaching program curriculum to studymy major, undergraduate students to the teaching plan four years before andafter the revision of the teaching plan of communication engineering specialty,after four edition revised, at present the total credits teaching plan for 153.5,including a total of 13 basic courses, 58.5 credits, professional backbone atotal of 14 courses, 50 credits, professional elective course: 15 credits,practice 45 credits. There are 4 items of practice and one design under-graduatethesis.

    There are many laboratories in DCE for students to practice the abilities of communication system design and research & development. They are Circuit analysis laboratory, Electronic technology laboratory, Digitallogic laboratory, Competition Electronics Laboratory, Communication Principle laboratory, Mobile communication laboratory, Optical fiber communication laboratory, Modern communication system laboratory -- cooperative with Huawei, 3G mobile communication system laboratory -- cooperative with ZTE , which served for courses and practice and internship.

  • Department of communication engineering (DCE) was established in 1994, 1995 formally enrollment, there are23 teachers, including 2 professors, 8 associate professors, 11 lecturers. Tocultivate graduates more than 1200 people. Students worked in company such as Huawei,ZTE and other enterprises, institutions, civil aviation, finance, University and Research Institute and other units, by the employer. There are 3 postdoctoralteachers, 10 people in doctorate, 6 people of on-the-job doctorate. 35 years old of the following young teachers with a doctorate. Teachers from famous and outstanding colleges and universities graduate proportion accounted for half, academic degree structureis reasonable. With 6 people overseas study experience of young teachers to theUnited States, France, respectively, Holland, Australia, and other countries inEurope and America and Japan to further their education and academic exchanges.

  • 1. Photocopy of valid passport

    2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)

    3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)

    4. Other supplementary documents (required based on applicant’s eligibility)

    Note: Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18, have attained a senior high school diploma.

  • It aims to foster students to possess sound ideology and mentality to master the knowledge and advanced skill of communications systems and communicationtechnology. After graduation, students can apply themselves to the communications field and correlative field as researchers, technical designers,manufacturers, businessmen and senior engineers who are creative and practicalto develop and apply the communications technology and devices into all kinds of companies and national defense industry.

  • >Step 1

    Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS. 

    >Step 2

    Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.

    >Step 3

    Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.

    >Step 4

    Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.

    JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.

    >Step 5

    Visa Application:

    > For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.

    > For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.

View on mobile