• A:You can come to China with tourist visa (“L” visa), then apply for X visa after your arrival, but you are suggested to come to China with student visa (“X” visa) in case the university cannot help you change your tourist visa (“L” visa) to student visa (“X” visa)
  • A:You can ask Chinese embassy for the cost of visa application
  • A:Once admitted, you will receive the university’s letter of admission and JW202 form. The applicant can apply for X visa at Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in your home country.
  • A:When applying for your visa, please remember to take along with you your valid passport, the original copy of the university’s admission notification and a Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (also known as the JW201/JW202 form). Do make sure that your letter of admission and your JW202 form is handed back to you together with your passport after obtaining your Chinese visa.

Please submit your question if you didn’t find the answer you want. Normally we will reply within 1 working day.

View on mobile